Have you got experience in Property, Lettings, buying and selling properties (handling the legal process)?
If so we have an immediate opportunity for a Property Administrator to join a market leading company based in Wiltshire.
This permanent contract gives you the opportunity to make an impact by building and maintaining both internal and external relationships and being a designated point of contact in relation to a portfolio of properties
In this position, you’ll:
- Liaise with the client, financial adviser and relevant third parties as needed in all aspects of the property purchase, management or sale
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Follow standard procedures and policies to ensure property transactions are conducted within HMRC regulations and the company risk policies
- Liaise with other teams within the company and the in-house legal team
- Make clear and concise telephone and file notes and to write both standard and non-standard letters in a clear, concise and grammatically correct manner
So, what experience is needed to join this successful team?
- Property experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good administration experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of the types of legal documentation involved in purchasing, selling and managing a property would be an advantage
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitive salary and some great company benefits.
Just hit the apply button to forward over your CV for the Property Administrator.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Commercial Property Owners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'