Accountable Recruitment are partnering with a prestigious property business. This is a varied accountant role with opportunity to progress within the organisation as they grow. You’ll need to have experience within property ideally in order to produce value insight and analysis.
Duties to include:
- Preparing monthly statements
- Prepare quarterly and annual accounts
- Tax compliance and calculation of estimated future payments
- Preparing reports on variances, trends and forecasting
- Working closely with the senior management team to advise and interpret data
- Being a point of contact for directors and external audits
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate financial information to none financial managers
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
To find out more; please click APPLY to register your interest.
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the North West region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice, Commercial & Industry sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and Executive Club.
Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Please note whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. For a confidential discussion, please contact the office directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"