BRC are looking for experienced and engaging Project Workers in the Gloucester, Cheltenham, and Stroud and surrounding areas to work in supported housing, mental health, young person and homeless services.
We provide staff to mental health services, providing support for people from initial crisis period to longer term rehabilitation services. We provide to homeless hostels and night shelters which provide accommodation to clients who need high support as well as supported housing services for those needing medium to low support.
We offer a range of shifts and flexible working patterns for project workers, including early or late shifts, day shifts, sleep in shifts or waking nights. You can choose the hours that suit you.
Successful project workers must have:
- At least 6 months paid UK experience, in the last 2 years of working in a similar setting or with a similar client group.
- Be confident in your role as a project worker as some shifts could be lone working.
- Be confident working with this client group and working in potentially challenging services.
In return we offer our project workers:
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Varied but consistent work
- Chance to expand on your experience by working in different settings
- Free training courses
- Competitive rates of pay
To apply for this Project Worker or to get more information role click apply now to send your CV to Lucy Burnell who will contract you.