We provide a range of environments for those who need extra support to live independently, from young people and those with disabilities, to the elderly in extra care schemes. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who share our aims.
Project Worker – Part Time
Chart Lane, Reigate
£9.26 per hour (rising to £9.75 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance) – subject to April pay review
15 hours per week
Why work for us?
We support vulnerable people to live as independently as possible, by building their confidence and skills to realise their potential.
We are a national organisation but we think locally. We support people through supported housing, move-on accommodation, CQC registered services and floating support. We specialise in services for young people, homeless families and individuals, people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and people with mental health needs and families fleeing Domestic Abuse
We are seeking a Project Worker to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Reigate is a mental health scheme where we are looking to introduce new and innovative ways of working including working from a psychologically informed environment, and creating a strong and resilient team.
The role of Project Worker will include:
- Regular key working and support planning to ensure relevant support is provided to enable and empower our clients to maximise their own potential and level of independence
- Assessing clients needs, writing and updating support plans
- Working with statutory and non-statutory agencies on behalf of the clients, actively encouraging choice and involvement, or acting as an advocate when required
Skills and experiences:
- The ability to work on your own initiative as you will be required to source innovative solutions to problems that allow residents independence to be enhanced
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel or similar
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years service (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- The full time equivalent for this role is 37.5 hours
To view the full job profile click here
Closing Date: 16 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Supported Living is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association and Sanctuary Home Care Limited, both exempt charities.