Project Support Worker required.
Location: To work across various projects in Tyne and Wear
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
We are looking for project support workers to join our team across our drug alcohol and tenancy assistance services. This will be working between sites on a rota basis.
The job role includes working closely with mix of service users including: - young parents, drug users, sexually exploited women and vulnerable young people to help them acquire essential life skills i.e budgeting, cooking or accessing education. Essential requirements:
- Previous experience of working with this service user group.
- Candidates must be flexible as will be required to work days, evenings, weekends and some nights as part of a rota.
- Full or Part time available
A Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject is also desirable however, training will be provided for the right candidate.
R Care is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure applicant is expected to meet the cost of the disclosure.
Housing management, housing support, care, life skills, welfare benefits, budgeting, adults, children, social care, tenancy support, community, records, training, health and safety, equal opportunities
- Working in a supported housing project: 1 year
- Working with drugs and alcohol: 1 year
- Working with young parents: 1 year
- Working with vulnerable people: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- DBS Enhanced Certificate will be sought
- Driving License
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job