Our lovely clients based in Horley, are seeking a Project Support Coordinator to join their team.
The role will include the likes of the following tasks:
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox.
- Fully Manage allocated Utility installation or maintenance logs using the company's database
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer order queries
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks, activities and projects and use initiative
- Participate in training activities to maintain and develop skills/ knowledge
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- An excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Previous Customer Service, Account Management or similar experience
- Be highly organised, be able to work under pressure
- Good time and project management skills
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Articulate and professional with a good telephone manner
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or email us your CV.
Thank you for taking the time to read this job description, please don't hesitate to apply. A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
- Project Delivery
- Project Support