Medicare First and Affinity Social Work Solutions, are partnering with Council on the South Cost to provide a project team of 7 QSW's to support them whilst they undertake a restructure of the CP/CIN team.
You will be based in within the council however you may work flexibly, in line with the Councils flexible working policy and around client requirements, so as long as you attend visits and court, you can do write ups from home.
The project duration is 3 months initially.
The skills and experience you will bring:
- A recognised social work qualification and current registration with the HCPC
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Significant experience within a statutory child protection setting
- Demonstrable experience of delivering and managing social workers throughout the Court Proceedings
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners and stakeholders, demonstrating breadth of thinking across social care, partners, the wider council and the system as a whole
- Significant experience within a social care setting, with a deep understanding of current social care issues and implications for delivery at local level
- Systemic training advantageous
- Must be able to start within a month
- Southampton based with some flexible working
- They will need to be a car driver
- Make them aware that case loads will be around 30!
You will need the following in order to be considered for the Role:
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- It is also essential that you be registered with the HCPC.
- Experience must have been gained post qualifying sufficient in order to settle quickly into this position.
- Reference Details to cover employment for the previous 5-year work history
- DBS on the update service or happy to process a new one
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and offer vouchers worth £250 if you refer other successful Qualified Social Workers.
If you would like to apply for this position or to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Zara Murray by phone on . Alternatively, you can email me at by attaching a Microsoft Word copy of your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job