Project Scheduler Ref: CB/BCR/5995
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an international firm based in Birmingham. The company are looking for a Project Work Flow Scheduler who will be responsible for the allocation of workflow within the organisation.
Essentially, they are looking for bright candidates who are extremely well organised, with a great attitude! The role will involve the following duties:
- Responsible for the collation and presentation of employee profiles and updating with new skills and experience as and when necessary
- Proactive management of work flow systems ensuring they are accurate and up to date
- Providing the Work Flow Manager data on a daily/weekly basis which will enable them to make key work allocation decisions
- Capture and record leave authorisations including holidays, special leave, unpaid leave
- Support the Scheduling Manager with ad-hoc admin requests
- The ideal candidate will be degree level educated or equivalent, have excellent communication and written skills, highly organised and have the right attitude!
The successful candidate will also have great communication skills, a high level of attention to detail.
If you consider yourself a creative thinker, can use your initiative to solve problems and willing to "go the extra mile", then this may be the opportunity for you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- 'Scheduler' 'Work Flow' 'Resourcing' 'projects'