Project Sales Manager / Project Manager - Compressors / Compressed Air / Nitrogen - Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire - Highly Competitive Salary + up to £20k Bonus + Car + Benefits
White Label are currently working in partnership with a highly successful engineering business who supply compressors, nitrogen generators, pipework and maintenance of these into a wide range of manufacturing businesses. This £6.5million business is going from strength to strength so they are now looking to increase their sales teams.
They are looking to tale on an Project Sales Manager to cover Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to come in and really hit the ground running. This area already has several clients to maintain, a live quote pipeline, works in progress and it is very much on target area, and should be a £1million year on year area, so there is massive potential to earn a lot of money.
The projects can range from £15,000 - circa £0.5million and can range from several weeks to several months.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Generate new project sales
- Profitability of projects
- Responsibility for designated installation project works
- Manage the site works, site workers and their productivity
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to specification agreed
- Commercial responsibility for the projects designated
- Ensure the site environment and site workers are safe and compliant
- Provide suitable engineered solutions as and when issues arise
- Project sales experience
- Over 5 years’ experience of working with M&E contractors
- Mechanical project management experience
- IT Literate with excellent experience of a computerised sales system. High level of competency with all MS programmes (Word, Excel)
- Experience of working with Autocad programmes and drawing packages to a competent editor level
- A commercial awareness
- H&S trained and certificated
- Ideally have experience of project management within the fields of industrial gas supply contracts, compressed air plant, food and beverage industry
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus with OTE of an extra £10-20k on top of your salary
- 23 days holiday increasing 1 day every year for 5 years until 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health insurance, life cover and personal
- Mobile phone,
- Company car monthly budget and criteria
- Pension scheme
- 1st class awards for going the extra mile
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'