Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
25 days hol + bank hol, overtime, pension
My client are a global engineering company are looking for an additional project planner to join their project engineering team in Southampton working Monday to Friday.
The role is to develop and implement project planning standards, systems and procedures for the team and to give functional guidance to the projects team.
As Project Planner you will:
- Plan preparation, with projects team to produce the best programme to meet project objectives covering project targets.
- Contribute to the capturing of project risks and purpose mitigating risks
- Working with supply teams to ensure suitable method and programme for growth within projects
- Planning and preparation in conjunction with the bid team
- Ensure project planning requirements are met
- Previous experience in project planning
- The ability to run multiple projects at any one time
- Experience of Primavera P6 is essential
- Experience of working on complex projects with a significant number of interface points
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy