We are working on the behalf of STEM Learning Ltd looking for a dynamic Project Officer who has a confident, outgoing manner with excellent relationship building skills.
Working for this interesting and established, UK wide, not for profit organisation based in York, you will be working as part of a passionate team involved in the effective and efficient operation of a large training and education related programme which impacts on young people, schools/colleges, community groups volunteers and employers.
Do you want to work in a dynamic and fast paced Projects team where no two days are the same?
Is it important to you that you are involved within all areas of the business and work with every department in some way?
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Officer who wants to have a specific area of focus but who also want to provide project support to multiple and quite different projects. These vary from large multi-dimensional to short term bespoke and include international projects and programmes; always with an education / commercial bias.
Working with external stakeholders and ensuring the programmes are being delivered as per the funders’ expectations you will be;
- Ensuring the programme is planned and implemented effectively and realistically
- Building on, developing, reviewing and maintaining appropriate project documentation including risk registers, change control records, expenditure/budget records
- Working with internal and external parties to identify and implement mitigating actions or to escalate issues
- Implementing effective monitoring to measure progress towards agreed targets and milestones.
- Managing relationships with other departments as well as sub-contractors and partners to maintain effective communication.
- Ensuring that sub-contracting and partnership arrangements for the programme are appropriate and managed effectively.
- Ensuring collection of, and enabling access to, accurate and timely data on which to base reporting, internally and externally. Analysing and interpreting this data.
- Working with other teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting of performance against agreed targets, including preparing draft reports in line with the specification
- Assisting in the development of proposals for new work.
If you have a Project experience within the commercial, not for profit, voluntary or the education sector that would be perfect. Your application will stand out if you have experience of working with remote colleagues and/or stakeholders, or if you have experience of working as part of a consortium.
In return, you will be able to work in a stimulating environment; if you have ideas and want to see them come to fruition this is the place to be! There is always something new happening and you will be continuously challenged with the support of a terrific team!
Excellent benefits include a fantastic contributory pension scheme, up to 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and a wide range of staff benefits including salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, health cash back plans, free eye tests and pension advice vouchers. You will also receive excellent learning and professional development opportunities to enhance career development.
STEM LEARNING REQUESTS THAT ALL CANDIDATES APPLY DIRECTLY TO ONE TO ONE RECRUITMENT
Interviews: To be held immediately
Project Officer / Programmes / stakeholder / reports / CPD / partnerships / online resources
- Project Management
- Project Support
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'