Flexible on location with WFH and site meetings when required based in the East Midlands area - The role is a Fixed Term Contract for 13 months (Starting ASAP).
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and organised individual who can work on their own initiative but is also influential in bringing others along a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams.
The role for a Project Manager will be to join an existing programme, implementing a new contact technology platform for my clients existing clients. Joining the successful team of Project Managers and Technicians, the role is suited to an experienced Project Manager with proven experience in delivering projects within a Contact Centre environment.
The successful candidate will initially support the existing Project Manager team before taking on direct responsibility for major work streams within the programme.
- Takes overall ownership for all aspects of projects and large work streams from initiation to delivery, so that projects are completed on time, to the required scope & objectives, and within
- Is seen as the point of contact / subject matter expert for their projects / work streams with the accountability and authority to deliver. Acts as a liaison with other areas in the organisation to secure specialise resources and contributions for the
- Designs, communicates, manages and implements the plan for completing the project, and tracks progress and performance against Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues and risks in order to ensure full awareness and to minimize delays.
- Leads and manages the analysis of project requirements, identifies and understands the cost estimates, resources, and time required to complete the project(s), and ensures project goals and requirements are met within time, cost, and quality
- Conducts project meetings, and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of the project to multiple levels including external & internal senior management. Works with stakeholders and identifies and establishes priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external client’s
- Extensive experience in Contact Centre's delivering multi work stream / geography (off shore / onshore) new business implementations at a middle to senior level and can demonstrate tangible successes in delivering previous implementation / change / Transformation initiatives.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways; having ownership of a sub-function, account, or matrix management responsibilities
- Has a solid level of experience within the PM field; has successfully delivered large projects within the contact centre environment,
- Solid understanding of project management tools, terminologies and techniques
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'