My client is a digital agency working with a large number of clients from SMB's to multi-national blue chips. Seeking an experienced project managed to join the team.
• 3+ years of agency side experience managing multiple projects
• Proven track record of delivering web design and development projects, including WordPress sites (Print experience would be great but not essential)
• Focused on getting things done and delivering a great service to the client
• Confident talking to designers and developers of all levels
• Manage all kinds of digital and print project types, big and small
• Create timing plans and hold regular status updates and providing accurate reports
• Participate in client meetings, continuously communicate with clients to manage expectations via phone, email and PM tools such as Basecamp
• Explain requirements to developers, designers, QA etc. and be available to answer any questions.
• Keep plans, reports and boards up to date
• Monitor project progress including budget
• Ensure project deliverables always meet client and quality requirements
• Effectively and efficiently resolve any project issues and blockers
• Interested in digital and user experience.
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Ability to take the initiative and push tasks to completion. Hard worker.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Great communication skills - written and verbal
• Assertive and determined
• Ability to communicate politely and professionally
• Analytical thinker - you will need to analyse and solve problems
• Ability to work across a diverse number of projects and keep within tight deadlines
What you'll get:
• 20 days holiday + public holiday's and Christmas / New Year
• 5 professional development days
• Company profit share bonus
• Dedicated 'chill out’ room in the studio with sofa, big tv, ps4, VR, football table and shuffle board.
• Hot & cold drinks, plenty of fresh fruit and cakes are all available, just help yourself.
• Ride to work scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'