Exciting Medical Devices Development company seeks a highly self-motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager.
About the role:
The role of Project Manager requires a highly organised and proactive individual to assist the VP Systems Integration and other Project Managers in managing the various wide ranging scientific and engineering projects currently undertaken by the Company, both internally and with external global partners. Reporting to the VP Systems Integration, this role will work in close communication with the R&D Management Team in order to provide the necessary support, to ensure product development remains on track.
Duties may include:
- Liaise daily with scientists and engineers in house and ensure excellent communication between teams and management.
- To work with all stakeholders and members of the team to aid the delivery of projects to time and within budget.
- To maintain Gantt Charts and projects plans, tracking deliverables and budgets.
- To track existing grants and internal projects.
- To take responsibility for delivering development projects on time and in budget
- To maintain extensive project plans with various external suppliers effectively and highlight any deviations in timing or budget.
- To maintain the tracking of deliverables and budgets both to customers and from suppliers.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested from time to time.
Skills and experience:
- Proven ability in project managing scientific or engineering projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar.
- PRINCE II Certification or equivalent (e.g. AGILE, SCRUM)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Industrial experience.
- Experience of working in a quality led environment, preferably under ISO13485.
- A degree in science or engineering, preferably the life sciences.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Project
- Ability to fit into a dynamic team environment.
- A highly motivated, organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a proven ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
- Good sense of humour and ability to adapt to a changing environment as the
- Company matures and moves from the R&D stage into commercialisation
- Project Management experience in life science or medical device applications
- Project Management experience in a production environment
- Exciting Medical Devices Development company seeks a highly self-motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'