leighton: 27 years and counting. Experienced and agile. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands. We develop and deliver custom software. We use technology to make money, save money, create efficiencies, integrate systems, solve problems. To help our customers thrive. We have a pool of talent. To manage projects. Test to high standards. Create user experiences for every type of user. We include, include, include. Our service is personal. We know your name. We can do amazing things with tech. We’ve got the talent. We decide what’s best for our customer together.
As a member of the project management team, you will work closely with our clients to ensure that projects run smoothly, and deadlines are consistently met. Working alongside technical teams, other Project Managers, Business Analysts and external clients, you will take ownership over active projects. This will involve providing support where necessary to users and dealing with stakeholders in all parts of the business.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly capable Project Manager with the ability to provide a safe pair of hands for a range of IT delivery projects.
- Essentially you will have:
- Extensive project management experience, ideally within a digital setting, working alongside developers, clients and third-party suppliers.
- Ability to multi-task. It is not uncommon to have responsibility for multiple projects at the same time.
- An excellent understanding of budgeting and be able to make accurate budget estimates.
- Good project planning and coordination skills, with the ability to create robust project plans, write up reports, and subsequently deliver the plan successfully and to a high standard.
- A good awareness of risk and issue management and be able to analyse risk appropriately and accurately.
- The ability to develop ideas based on client’s requirements.
- A flair for presenting information to tell a story and engage stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of engaging in and managing business process change.
- The ability to quickly get up to speed in a new project.
- Experience of working with offshore suppliers.
- Experience of managing numerous projects at one given time (both large and small).
Membership of the Project Delivery Team responsible for delivery of key projects to time/budget and a high quality.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of Project Management processes and best practice frameworks.
- To share your knowledge with other team members, including coaching others and providing guidance on best practice.
- To help develop Leighton business through strong client relationships.
- To help promote the Leighton brand and identity.
What We Offer
We value our team and to attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary this will be dependent on experience.
- A contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Continuous personal development, career path and training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'