Kerridge Commercial Systems is growing and growing fast, new opportunities are available and change is required to continue on our journey of success. It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining our business!
We’re ranked No.37 in the Sunday Times HSBC international Track 200, a league table that ranks the top 200 of Britain’s mid-market private companies in order of fastest growing overseas sales.
Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
Working within the Professional Services Group, this role will be focused on delivery of our suite of products to both new and existing customers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Simultaneous management of multiple sized projects
- Effective stakeholder management
- Develop and deliver project plans
- Preparation and management of project documentation
- Defining project resource requirements and managing the relevant resources
- Manage project risks, issues, associated reporting, escalation and resolution
- Management, delivery and approval of all deliverable
- Financial project management i.e. Budgeting - Management of finance during implementation
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting project activity and project status
- Change request management
- Organise, run and document project meetings
- Working with and delegating project activities to the project administration function.
- To maintain internal systems as directed
- To enhance and improve documentation and processes within METIS as required
- Coach and mentor Junior Project Managers
- To cover for colleagues as directed
What we need from you...
- Detailed knowledge of an industry recognised project management methodology, ideally PRINCE2
- Ability to engage with users through to board level
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects simultaneously and delivering business benefit to the client Excellent understanding of ERP systems and their delivery
- Ability to agree and baseline customer requirements through effective stakeholder engagement
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Competent in the use of Project Management tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven Project Management experience
- Degree educated
- Prince 2 or similar qualification
- Industry specific experience in key verticals such as Builders Merchants, Electrical
- Wholesalers, Plumbers Merchants
- Knowledge of K8 applications
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"