1. Project Accountabilities:
* To manage and deliver the national Reception Services project within the budget and agreed timescale.
* Establish the project plan to include key deliverables, reporting schedules, risks and timelines.
* Establish and maintain strong governance processes at all times.
* Liaise with all other business functions as required to deliver the project.
* Support the transition of reception staff who TUPE over.
* Liaise with the Reception Coordination Manger and Regional Property teams to ensure sufficient holiday and absence cover is established for the service.
* Support the continuity of the service to tenants.
* Review the current reception services being delivered across the estate to establish if these fall into Tenant Reception Service or Building Reception Services categories.
* Establish the actual costs for the current service.
* Review charges to tenants to ensure full and transparent cost recovery is in place with approval from the Property Manager.
* Review, identify and implement improvements and changes to the service in line with the reception strategy and in conjunction with the regional Property and Centre Management teams.
* Support the regional teams with tenant and third-party dialogues. Travelling as and when required
2. Procurement Support:
* To establish the procurement requirements for the service to be successfully tendered and support a procurement process.
3. Project Management and Reporting:
* Liaise with the Programme Management Office in establishing, monitoring and delivering project objectives and outputs and reporting to agreed timelines.
* Provide regular progress and status updates to internal stakeholders and EMT.
* Maintain detailed and accurate project records.
* To undertake any other duties commensurate with the post as may be requested from time to time.
* To promote and communicate the organisation's vision and goals in undertaking your duties.
* To undertake training and personal development on a regular basis
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Project director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'