Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a large financial services organisation based in Glasgow city centre. You will deliver solutions to new and existing clients and have strong knowledge of securities services and guide SME resource in regard to risks in relation to implementation. You will also be working with a diverse range of stakeholders and will be responsible for the participation and delivery of projects within a matrix environment.
Essential skills and responsibilities will include:
* Manage tasks on account creation, pricing analysis, asset delta and static set up
* Be the middle person between the client and operations team
* Have experience working on positive business change
* Experience working within the financial services sector
* Negotiation skills and conflict resolution, along with the ability to influence others
If you are adaptable, empathetic and have strong project skills and budget control this will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job