Project Manager - IT - Insurance
A highly successful Insurance Brokerage are currently seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of a bespoke new CRM solution to enhance the customer journey and the overall sales process.
The successful candidate will ideally have worked on CRM or similar projects, and it would also be highly desirable if you have worked within the insurance industry, although not essential.
This project requires ongoing engagement with directors, developers department heads, key managers and stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with external trusted partners involved.
This is a key role which involves determining project needs and resources to deliver the technical and functional requirements for the plan, as well as ensuring deadline expectations are met and resources managed efficiently.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Development and management of the project plan and objectives
- Determine project needs and business resources required to execute the CRM project successfully.
- Budget, supplier and stakeholder management.
- Creation and coordination of project documentation and processes, developing and track project action items and issues.
- Identification and communication of risks and mitigating actions.
- Regular communication of project progress to project team and Management
Required skills for the Project Manager:
- Previous experience of delivering end to end CRM or other software based projects
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships and manage the interrelationship between projects and stakeholders.
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Detail orientated with strong organisational skills.
- Relevant experience in developing robust process maps and delivering new processes within an insurance/financial services setting would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this position please apply here with a short covering letter outlining your circumstances and salary requirement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job