My client are expanding their team for 2018! Looking for a new Project Manager to join their successful and busy team in the heart of the city. They work exclusively in London, and pride themselves on delivering fresh and exciting workplace design projects.
All candidates would ideally have eperience in Fast Track fit out projects within their recent experience.
- Build good relations with client and project team
- Ensure all aspects of the build process are satisfactorily completed on time, within budget and to the highest possible standard
- Carry out perfect delivery and produce snag free jobs -
- Be able to run more than one contract at a time at varying stages -
- Liaise with construction teams, landlords and clients -
- Management of site manager and site teams on your projects -
- Oversee all aspects of build process and monitor build quality on site
- Co-ordinate contractors and designers, bearing in mind specification and costs -
- Visit each live site at least once per week -
- Have a clear understanding of standard work practices / relevant BS standards and codes -
- For each project you will complete pre-contract work including the following -building survey analysis; Building Control / Section 20; design coordination; dealing with all aspects of tender submissions; producing budget from detailed costings; master programme; executive summary cost / per sqft price; issue landlords submission pack; cover off all aspects of Health & Safety plan; issue planning applications; test costs via sub-contractors; deal with all contractual issues and produce contract pack.
- Fast Track
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'