Project Manager Retail
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (dependant on experience)
Our client, an international home improvement company are looking for a Retail Project Manager for their Southampton location.
Job Purpose: Responsible for managing projects or series of work-streams that deliver the business objectives to agreed time, cost and quality. Projects to be managed include business analysis, architecture, solution design, systems development, testing, security, Project QA, implementation and handover to operations / support.
- Establish, and where necessary define; shape, scope and requirements of project.
- Work with Business project manager, Sponsor to prepare relevant Business Case for review and investment decision.
- Manage project planning, budget on a regular basis.
- Day to day management of the projects workstreams, ensuring delivery of project activities
- Project meetings: Prepare and lead project committee, steering committees
- Ensuring deliverables are in line with customer expectations
Key Skills required:
- Project Management experience in Retail environment.
- IT Project Management experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior managers, the project teams and third-party service providers.
- Good knowledge of project management approaches such as PRINCE2.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
If this role is of interest: Please contact Josh Knight on , or email him at joshua
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job