The company is a leading international solution provider of sorting systems for letters, flats & packets with a continuous evolution of its products expanding to baggage handling and parcels. A series of innovations and improvements position the MBHS (Multi-Sorting Baggage Handling System based on a consolidated cross-belt handling proprietary technology) as one of the most advanced, high-performance baggage handling systems on the market; enhancing customers travelling experiences.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Degree or similar in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a background in mechanical, electrical or process engineering.
- As an experienced Project Manager you will ensure that the company solutions on behalf of our customers adhere to all technical, capacity and system performance requirements. In order to achieve this we expect you to demonstrate a broad a deep technical knowledge and a fundamental understanding of project management principles. You will have;
- A proven track record with project engineering management related to system interfaces and system capacity performance management, preferably from an automated material handling background of comparable business.
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex projects involving conveying, processing, automation and sorting systems.
- Able to lead and motivate international technical team’s 3D modelling software AutoCAD and Navis Work user.
- Assumes the technical lead on our major projects, collaborating closely with our senior project manager and other technical leads to ensure repeatable project delivery success.
Key Responsibility Areas
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall technical and system implementation of our customer's solutions.
You will be responsible for ensuring the defined customer system requirements, specifications and design are effectively managed through the various engineering teams to ensure that software and electromechanical systems are fully installed and integrated successfully.
You will be responsible for the overall success of the technical deliverables.
- Process Engineering
- Project Management
- Baggage Handling Systems