Project Manager / Software Development Life Cycle / SDLC / Infrastructure / Prince2 / Stakeholder Manager / Manchester
My Client, a well-respected organisation based in Manchester has an opening for an IT Project Manager due to a period of expansion.
Reporting in to the Head of IT you will be responsible for a variety of Projects ranging from Software to Infrastructure.
• Manage and co-ordinate all the IT tasks associated with projects in the IT Department.
• Deliver IT software or hardware projects using PRINCE2 or agile methodologies.
• Liaise with the Development Team Leader and Infrastructure Manager within IT to priorities and schedule IT work streams on projects.
• Liaise with business project managers to understand business requirements and the IT work streams in projects.
• Develop processes and procedures as appropriate & as agreed with Head of IT.
• Liaise with ICT team leaders to schedule and prioritise projects according to resource available.
• The Person:
• Experience of Prince II
• Experience of Agile methodology
• Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Able to communicate technical information to non-technical users
• History of successful project delivery
• Liaison with project stakeholders and business owners
• 2 years’ experience of project management and managing IT projects
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job