Equiniti Credit Services operates from purpose built offices in Leeds, providing technology and processing services to the UK lending industry. Currently some 140 people strong but able to scale rapidly using trusted partners, we help our Clients solve complex business challenges such as attraction and retention of Clients, balancing risk and maximising efficiency and value, all through the deployment of our innovative technology and proven business processes.
Equiniti Credit Services typically provides its software on a hosted basis, in its tier 3 data centres and engages with its Clients in a structured manner to implement solutions quickly and provide excellence in service throughout long relationships.
Due to a growing pipeline of Clients, we have a requirement to increase our Project Management team.
Equiniti Credit Services’ Project Managers typically come from a software / technology background or from Financial Services and are adept at building client relationships and managing internal stakeholders. The Project Managers expedite large scale, enterprise integration projects which typically can last anywhere from 4 - 10 months and will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered in accordance with project governance, budget and timescales.
Being a Project Manager at Equiniti Credit Services will give you the opportunity to implement cutting edge technology to our high end customer base.
- Providing Project Management input during the inception stages of external projects including the delivery of Client presentations, defining scope and producing Statements of Work;
- Understanding each Client’s business, organisation and objectives and proposing suitable business solutions;
- Day to day management of Client interaction, their expectations and project lifecycle activities for multiple or large-scale enterprise projects;
- Executing project governance for standard Scrum ceremonies of implementation projects; Daily Stand-ups, Bi-weekly Sprint Planning/ Reviews/ Retrospectives;
- Planning the Sprint Delivery roadmap;
- Managing the implementation Scrum team and Sprint Delivery Board;
- Completion of detailed reporting including project plans, project board reports, RAID logs;
- Ensuring the clear communication of client requirements to the Equiniti Credit Services design, development and testing teams;
- Implementing engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution;
- Ensuring clear change control procedures are in place and adhered to;
- Facilitating weekly project meetings with a multi-discipline project team;
- Facilitating Client meetings to provide progress updates and reviews;
- Coordinating the Equiniti Credit Services and Client teams during system, regression and acceptance testing;
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
- Previous experience in software project management with a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
- Experience of delivering SaaS solutions and into IaaS environments;
- Previous experience of leading on large scale client implementation projects;
- Adept at delivering client presentations and chairing client facing meetings;
- Good understanding of Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies and application;
- Experience in Financial Services / regulated market is desirable;
The individual will need to be prepared to travel and occasionally spend periods of time on Client site, which may require overnight stays.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Financial Services
- Project Management
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'