SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our Programme Management and Client Support team on a full-time, permanent basis on a home/office split. The role, which supports the delivery of E-Learning projects to clients throughout the UK and Ireland, will suit an experienced Project Manager who can work in a demanding and fast-paced business environment. Previous experience of working in a business-to-business Project Manager role is essential, and ideally the successful candidate will have overseen the delivery of software-based services. An overview of the main duties has been provided below:
- To support the Programme Manager(s) in the delivery of, primarily, e-Learning projects from initial client referral through to initiation, requirements gathering, development, and implementation stages;
- To interact with both new and existing clients, including management of key stakeholders, in order to maintain first class customer relationships;
- To define and document project requirements, manage subject matter experts and client expectations, and to engage in pro-active problem solving;
- To prepare project plans and liaise with suppliers to meet the agreed deadlines;
- To drive projects through to successful completion and maintain accountability to clients;
- To maintain regular contact (email, telephone and face-to-face communication) with clients to ensure the project runs smoothly;
- To set up, and maintain, Client Implementation and Launch records of Salesforce;
- To participate in status and update meetings, identify documenting, and manage risks issues and actions to project completion;
- To oversee cost control, ensuring projects are delivered within time, to budget, and at the required level.
Experience and Skillset required:
- Experience in a Project Management role, ideally with exposure to an e-Learning or Software environment;
- Confident and effective communicator, both written and oral;
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and accuracy;
- Self-motivation and drive coupled with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team;
- Relevant Project Management qualifications would be beneficial.
SAI Global helps organizations proactively manage risk to create trust and achieve business excellence, growth, and sustainability. We provide a range of solutions, services and expertise across four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
- Client Services
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
- Client Requirements