The Integrated Project Managers are responsible for running the creative and production processes and working alongside our existing talented producers to drive a project from brief to delivery. They will work with the Content Team Leader and Creative Services Manager to schedule projects and resource and will help source the right talents both internally and externally to fulfill projects to the highest standards. They will have a reasonable understanding of Print, Digital and Broadcast disciplines and work hand in hand with these departments. They will create timing plans/budgets within our Traffic System, assume responsibility for the review/approval process of the creative output and ensure the projects they own run on time and on budget.
You will need to be great with creative teams and account teams alike, and also be able to work directly with Clients. Hard - working and passionate about creative and producing the best product you can. Process is key and someone who really respects and understands that although creative needs freedom, it also needs to follow a framework and process to allow great creative to thrive.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
Project Set up
- Overall ownership of Integrated Creative Projects from Brief to Fulfillment.
- Liaise with CTL and Key Agency experts to determine campaign scope, estimates and schedules.
- Work with CTL to agree and create Timing Plans and Estimates within our internal Traffic System.
Manage Project Delivery
- Update and Communicate progress to clients
- Schedule Projects in line with the correct internal resource and help to source central resource where necessary.
- Ensure Projects follow the Agency process and are completed on time and on budget
- Work closely with Print / Digital / TV Producers to unify skills needed to execute integrated campaigns.
- Motivate teams under tight deadlines.
- Educate internal stakeholders in relevant production process where necessary.
- Drive efficiency and creative excellence at all times.
- Provide job reporting to the CTL on a daily / weekly basis to ensure projects are running correctly, to budget and schedule.
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experience
- 2-3 years experience of managing integrated campaigns in a Creative or Production Agency, with good knowledge of web platform, print, digital and TV production.
- Experience relevant track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Used to leveraging the experience of Print / Digital / TV Producers as part of a holistic approach to campaign execution.
- Previous Experience of Project Budget Management and Scheduling.
- Previous Experience of Resource and Production services sourcing.
- Experience of Traffic Live is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own.
- Be willing to share your experience where relevant and when it adds to the offering to the client.
- Be unafraid to ask questions and have an innate ability to identify and manage project risk.
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job