** PROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER **
Our client is a top global insurance brand, with more than 157,000 employees in 56 countries, serving 102 million customers, every day around the globe.
Coventry, with occasional international travel required.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE:
You will be responsible for working closely with our multi-national client base, which includes companies such as Jaguar Land Rover, Santander Consumer Bank to deliver bespoke programmes.
You will need to work closely with the client to agree their business needs and prepare internal business cases
You will manage the project(s) on a day to day basis, taking corrective actions as required, enabling you to deliver in a timely, and cost effective manner for the benefit of the client and benefit the business.
You will work proactively to meet ambitious deadlines and you will ultimately be responsible for implementation of the project (s) and working with the internal teams and the client to deliver communication and training programmes for the successful launch of programmes.
CORE DUTIES OF THE ROLE
1. Understand Client requirements and prepare business specifications for sign off by the client.
2. Regular review/project meetings with internal teams and external clients to ensure projects run smoothly.
3. Conduct review meetings and share learning from project.
4. Develop launch communications and where required deliver coaching/training to the end users.
5. Adjust quickly to the changing needs of our clients and the market, to ensure our products continue to lead within our industry. Embrace change and adapt to it.
* Strong time management skills
* Advanced Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint skills
* Leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills - Ability to deliver presentations to clients
* Ability to take responsibility and ownership of own decisions
* Possess drive and enthusiasm and work as part of a team.
*Knowledge of Insurance, or the Financial Services Industry
*Knowledge of Motor Industry products and services
*Ability to create and deliver presentations to clients
22 days holiday plus bank holidays after 5 years - 25 days holiday
Salary - £32,000 per annum
If you believe this role is for you contact Vicki Brookes at GI Group Coventry or send your CV