The Corporate Services Division of CBRE Global Workplace Solutions are seeking Project Managers to join the London team to deliver a broad range of property and facilities management related projects across locations in and around the capital. We currently have openings for a static based position in London as well as mobile roles that could involve travel around London and the SE.
Our Projects Team act in a Principal Contractor capacity, with us partnering with a best in class supplier network to deliver a high level of finish and service.
Focusing on our existing customer base, the Project Manager will be responsible for partnering with our clients and identifying, pricing and delivering project opportunities within the built environment, ranging from fabric works such as fit-out and refurbishment opportunities through to building services and plant replacement.
This role comes with a competitive salary and package, alongside a generous bonus percentage and unrivalled career progression opportunity.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) "end to end". Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub contractor management and site manager duties.
- Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
- Work with developers, designers and sub contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
- Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub contractor returns.
- Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
- Ensure CBRE QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
- Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Provide timely monthly reports to the Head of Projects/Business Unit Director in an agreed format.
- Build strong effective working relationships with our customers and site teams.
- Build a pipeline of supply partners with the correct approvals in conjunction with the central procurement team.
- Accountability for the P&L on each project.
- Ensure that all financial objectives are met.
- Analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Value all sub contractor accounts and make application for payments.
- Ensure the projects are commercially viable and satisfy the commercial terms of the contract.
- Ensure all projects are managed through Company policies and procedures in relation to commercial activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Interested candidates must possess a quantifiable track record of success in delivering projects within the built environment.
- Minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience in an M&E, FM, construction or critical environment
- Experience of running a P&L is desirable
- Up to date knowledge of the construction market
- Fully competent with Project Management methodology
- Broad understanding of construction Health and Safety law and legislation, understanding of the difference between mark up and margin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job