12 month Fixed Term Contract
Circa £45,000 per annum
A2Dominion is entering an exciting period of change and transformation, over the next two years we will transform the way we deliver our products and services.
To support the increased project load within our transformation team we now have a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced Project Managers who will delivery across varied projects.
As Project Manager you will:
- Responsible for planning and maintaining project documentation
- Working together with the project sponsors and managing project teams
- Identify and coordinate various stakeholders
- Document and report on the delivery and progress of projects
To be successful in the role you must demonstrate:
- Proven experience of delivering large projects in corporate environments that include people, process and technology changes
- Experience of industry standard project methodologies and frameworks
- Experience of managing both internal and external resources
A2Dominion is a residential property group with almost 37,000 homes across London and southern England, and thousands more in the development pipeline.
We provide affordable, private and social rented homes, student, NHS and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people.
We also offer high-quality sustainable homes for sale and shared ownership, available through our FABRICA by A2Dominion brand.
Whilst we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, all of the surpluses the Group generates are reinvested into supporting our social purpose, helping to deliver more homes and services for customers.
A2Dominion is also part of the g15, a group of the largest housing providers in London.
- Large Projects
- Project Managers
- Corporate Environments