Castle Engineering and Manufacturing are seeking a Project Manager to join an exciting mining project based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering the project outcomes in terms of time, cost and quality, and to ensure that works comply with technical specifications, applicable legislation, approvals and standards, as well as internal safety and quality requirements.
The Project Manager's key responsibilities are as follows….
- Deliver project outcomes
- Organise and carry out the coordination and management of contractors
- Develop, monitor and challenge programs of work, schedules and costs
- Ensure the timely coordination of activities, access, logistics and planning in assigned work areas
- Ensure that the criteria specified in the contract and applicable to the construction process are met
- Ensure that works comply with technical specifications, applicable legislation, approvals and standards, as well as internal safety and quality requirements
- Assist with preparation of drawings, design, risk assessments, method statement documentation, equipment specification and site management
To be successful in the Project Manager role, you will have…
- Qualifications in mining, civil engineering or a similar applicable discipline
- At least 10 years experience in practical tunnelling
- Extensive experience working on tunnel projects
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of tunnelling
- Experience being the representative and first point of contact in tunnelling projects
The ideal candidate will also be willing to travel to other sites across North Yorkshire and Teesside when applicable.
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Eamonn on .
Alternatively, to apply for the role, please send your CV to:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job