Project Manager - News - Advertising & Sales - Migration - Tracking - Planning - MS Project - Broadcast
Our well know digital broadcast client requires a Project Manager to join a successful Advertising and Sales team work track and plan the migration for a critical project.
- Produce and manage day-to-day progress against a detailed plan (e.g. Project Management Plan ) and schedule/roadmap
- Mobilise a project team and establish the organisation structure
- Manage the project within agreed scope, time, cost and quality constraints
- Identify, track and manage progress, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, interdependencies and changes
- Manage people (including third parties) and other resources
- Work with stakeholders to agree scope, critical success factors, deliverables, outcomes and benefits
- Experience in leading teams, problem solving, progress monitoring, managing risk and budget or resource within a News or Advertising and Sales department
- Working knowledge of the project lifecycle including selection of appropriate methodologies and techniques for delivery ideally from a broadcast environment
- Ideally have knowledge of SAP HR system
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening), social and influencing skills
- Able to manage difficult stakeholders and deliver in ambiguous, fast-changing and complex environments
- Experience of project management and collaboration tools (e.g. MS project, JIRA, Register)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Project Manager - News - Advertising & Sales - Migration - Tracking - Planning - MS Project - Broadcast