Project Manager - About the company
My client is the market-leading furniture care and furniture repair service across the UK and Ireland. With key partnerships and ongoing business relationships with many of the UK’s leading Furniture Manufacturers and Retailers, they are currently undergoing a very exciting period of growth within their national operation.
Project Manager - About the role
They currently seek an experienced Project and Operations Manager to help support their Head of Operations. The successful Project & Operations Manager, will support the efficient operation of their business and to support their recent growth in the sector.
The appointed Project Manager will head up Project Management, Service Delivery, manage relationships between company and client, manage and support the smooth running of client SLA’s, support new clients into the business, quality reporting as well as managing the Administrative team and external Furniture Technicians out in the field.
Candidates with specific experience from the retail furniture industry, furniture repair industry or with furniture operations management experience and PRINCE2 Qualification, will be of particular interest for this role.
Project Manager - Key responsibilities:
- Ensuring delivery of services within client SLA’s.
- Ensuring that quality exceeds client requirements. Auditing where necessary.
- Monitoring & controlling costs, giving understanding to department income/profit to the team.
- Management of KPI’s to effectively manage performance, quality, and cost. Managing and submitting all required management reports.
- Oversee planning/review of the technician resource and its allocation/location in order to control lead times, reduce operating costs and increase productivity. Including control and development of the logistics system.
- Manage the Client Quality Reporting meetings, producing the relevant data and presentations.
- Development and management of existing clients (including further business), ensuring strong partnerships are maintained. Overseeing continuous improvement activities as instructed by Ops Manager.
- Ensure the timely resolution of client queries (particularly complaints).
- Alongside Sales and the Ops manager, ensure the smooth introduction of new clients and/or services.
- Process mapping and improvement of systems in conjunction with IT.
- Ensuring that relevant procedures are properly documented and kept up to date.
Project Manager - Essential experience required:
- Have a natural talent to map/improve processes and work with technical resource to deliver working IT solutions.
- Proven planning, people, and operational management experience/skills.
- A self-starter, used to working to deadlines and multitasking; able to determine own solutions to most problems.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Professional and confident approach.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of systems.
- Competent with MS Office applications: MS Excel - to intermediate level.
- Commercially awareness.
- Proactive and driven by results.
- Leadership and people skills.
Project Manager - Benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Travel Expenses
- Potential Bonus Scheme
- Potential Car Allowance
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Service Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job