Project Manager - Band 7
Location: South East
Our client, a reputable NHS organisation in the South East is urgently seeking a dynamic and adaptable Project Manager’s to assist them with various high priority work streams within the PMO.
The Project Manager’s will be required to:
- Provide targeted support to a specific priority area to drive delivery and be measured against agreed milestones and KPIs
- Support the Clinical Lead or Subject Matter Expert to actively monitor the agreed priority areas including producing weekly update to senior stakeholders
- Carry out meeting and workshop co-ordination and facilitation to engage stakeholders and encourage ownership
- Identify and manage risks/issues, escalating where appropriate, and proposing and implementing remedial action
- NHS experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Track record within Project Management (Prince 2 desirable)
If you are interested in this position then please apply ASAP. This is an urgent requirements.
- Project Management