Ardmore is seeking talented construction professionals for the Project Manager role at our Prestigious site in Wandsworth. As a tier 1 Main Contractor we are looking for experienced Project Managers with experience working on Heritage buildings that want to progress and achieve excellence in their trade across multiple sites.
What you'll do:
Manage the whole of the construction process for a single site in the design and build residential sector, being the site team leader to achieve a quality project on time and to cost, with zero harm to people or the environment.
Key activities are:
• Client Reporting
• Manage Design and Consultants
• Lead health and safety and sustainability
• Co-ordinate M&E Services
• Manage cost Control
• Manage Programme and site progress
• Coordinate and lead sub-contractor packages
• Manage and organise Ardmore direct labour
• Contribute to the procurement process for subcontractors
• Oversee the call-off of materials
• Manage compliance with Building Control and NHBC
What you'll need:
- Strong communication skills
- Must have Heritage Experience
- Good judgement Skills
- Dedication to achieve results form day one
- Organizational skills to keep staff accountable
- Adaptability one day is never the same
- Level headed attitude in all scenarios
- Passion in your work and end product
What we offer:
- Prestigious Projects mainly based in Central London
- Excellent Working Conditions
- New Head Office
- 25 days annual leave and rising with service to 29 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Ardmore Training Academy
- Family Owned and Run
- Ardmore Benefits Platform
-Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Achieving Excellence Awards
- Staff Social Events.
About Ardmore: In just 40 years Ardmore has become one of the largest family owned construction groups in the UK. Although we work across the nation we're best known as London's Builder.Multi-phase regeneration schemes with dense urban housing to high rise developments, luxury residential projects and bespoke hotels are a few examples of our work.
Unsolicited CVS: in relations to speculative CVs received form providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore's Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.