Project Implementation Manager (Perm)
Location: Milton Keynes
A Project Implementation Manager is required for one of the worldwide leading employee engagement and global events company based in their Milton Keynes offices. You will responsible for delivering new client projects to high standards of excellence, while maximising revenue and profit for the company, and ensuring client retention and satisfaction.
· The role is to act as middle man between client facing teams and technology, and also will have client facing responsibility.
· Responsible for implementing new web-based programmes.
· To interpret the client requirements to ensure the achievement of the objectives set for the project implementation of Performance Improvement projects.
· To work closely with Creative, TSG, Planning, Rewards and Finance ensure a continuous improvement plan is in place regarding the way we implement projects.
· Ensure each project is implemented to include ongoing reporting, evaluation and engagement measures are in place.
· Relevant experience of Project Management and new Project Implementation
· Must have come from a relevant industry / agency
· Good interpersonal skills, able to build positive relationships at all levels and with all types of people.
Key Words: Project Manager, Implementation Manager, Project Implementation Manager, Employee Engagement, Rewards and Recognition, Agency
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Technical Skills
- Web-based Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job