Project Manager - Tax Authority Regulations.
Contract. 6 Months +. €500-550 Per day. Dublin City Centre
Project Manager required in Dublin City Centre. You will work on a programme of work to ensure compliance with existing and upcoming Tax Authority Regulations. This programme will consist of 4 separate, but related, projects each focusing on specific regulations in different areas:
- Italy Invoices eArchiving (Head Office)
- Italy Invoices eArchiving (Retail)
- Italy eInvoicing (Head Office)
- Italy eInvoicing (Retail)
Skills and expeirence required
- Previous experience of working on a similar project
- Expeirenced Project Manager with proven track record of delivery compliance/regulatory projects.
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of EInvoicing and Tax regulations.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- PROJECT MANAGER
- TAX REGULATIONS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job