Our client, a highly regarded and well-established Software Company providing solutions into the Insurance Sector, is seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding team based in the Aldershot area.
Due to successful growth of the company, the Project Manager will be a new addition to the established team, Managing implementations of the systems for new clients in the General Insurance marketplace.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked in IT as a Project Manager for an Insurance company or for an Insurance Software House, playing an active role in the implementation of large systems and new products for all areas of the General Insurance Business (Policy Administration, Claims, Accounting).
Key experience and qualities sought:
- Understanding of General Insurance (Underwriting, Claims, Policy processing)
- Software package Implementation experience ideally either with an Insurance Software House or within an Insurance company
- A proactive team player who can lead the team while also being prepared to be actively involved in the implementation process
- Experience of leading a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both spoken and written
- A technical background would be desirable but is not essential
This role will be based in our client’s offices in the Aldershot area, with travel required to visit customer sites across the UK.
The salary for this role is £55K to £60K, subject to your experience.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV to Peter Sewell at PJS Consultants and we will contact you to discuss your background and this role in more detail.
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'