Project Manager (Retail)
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Our Client is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager with relevant retail store experience delivering IT solutions for and on behalf of a 3rd Party/Vendor to UK Retail Clients.
The role holder will lead the delivery of a project (or smaller multiple projects) for our customers (external or internal). These projects will typically encompass IT systems, infrastructure, 'roll outs' application development and management, systems migration and service provision and involve responsibility for revenue and profit for our client and responsibility for the delivery of business change and benefit to the customer.
- To define each element of the project plan. To schedule and manage all project activities, including the overall and detailed delivery schedules, project milestones and dependencies, acceptance criteria, quality criteria, commercial arrangements and financial parameters and management of sub-contractors / partners
- To ensure all project 'stakeholders' are identified and sufficiently informed and involved during all stages of the project. To ensure each individual 'stakeholder' provides high levels of personal and public support to the project
- To establish and agree robust acceptance criteria for each element of the project, and its individual streams, which can be used to measure project performance and ensures appropriate levels of customer 'sign off'
- To manage project performance against the agreed plan and initiate 'remedial' action (or escalation), when required
- To ensure appropriate and timely project reporting and escalation (within Diebold Nixdorf and to the customer)
- To ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction throughout the project life cycle
- To ensure the project is managed in accordance with the chosen project management methodology, with regard to planning, control, reporting, documentation, quality, risk analysis and management and change control
- To assist with the preparation and control of the project budget and ensure delivery against financial targets set. To assist with the production of accurate financial forecasting of the performance of the project
- To manage all human resources assigned to the project to ensure high levels of performance
- To set and agree objectives for the project team to ensure achievement of results and focus and motivation of staff. To monitor performance against targets on a regular basis; taking remedial action as necessary
This role will require some UK based travel on occasion due to the nature of the client projects. This role will allow flexibility in working from a combination of home and office based location(s) based on the particular client engagement(s).