The project manager will be working for a very well-known and established food and drink company are offering a 6 month contract, due to this project being in the end stages my client needs someone to come on board promptly. Your main goal in this role is to manage the project team and also the stakeholders of the business through to "go live" which is expected to be in 3 months. Due to the timescale we are looking for someone to hit the ground running.
The Project manager will need to have the following skills to be considered;
- Good methodology and project planning skills
- Experience of leading a large team
- Must have experience of managing a NAV implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of full Life cycle ERP implementation
- End user training experience
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable in a client facing position
- Experience with other SME ERP solutions (Desirable)
Exclusive client to Nigel Frank International with a rapid growth rate and excellent reputation.
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leaders in Microsoft recruitment. As a company we have spent the last 12 years building relationships with our clients and highly skilled candidates. By specializing in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV market I have personally Built up a solid relationship with most key employers across the UK.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV/ NAIVSION/ MS NAV/ NAV/ C/SIDE/ C/AL/ C-AL/ DYNAMICS C5/ MICROSOFT XAL/ PROJECT MANAGER/ DEVELOPER/ TECHINICAL CONSULTANT/ SUPPORT/ London/ UK wide/ Midlands/ Kent/ Essex/ Surrey/ Leicester/ Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire
To discuss this role or any other Dynamics NAV roles further, please get in contact with me on or
- PROJECT MANAGER-MS DYNAMICS NAV-LONDON-£400/£450/DAY/ 3-6 MONTH CONTRACT