IT Project Manager required for an International organisation based in Leeds. Working on a 12 month contract your role will be to manage the roll out of a new Finance System across the business. You will have proven project management experience rolling out Finance Systems in other similar large organisations. An understanding of Finance/Accounts would be advantageous but not essential.
The company is based in Leeds and is easily accessible by road for people travelling from all areas of Yorkshire or surrounding areas.
- Working with the Finance team and Programme Lead you will ensure all new processes, policies and ways of working are implemented during the transformation
- Leading your project team in the design, testing and implementation of the Finance processes and system to ensure it meets business needs
- Managing and leading integration and data migration activities, in partnership with the Programme Team
- Ensuring that process and system design meet the required standards of compliance, control and taxation requirements
- Engaging with senior stakeholders in Finance and across the business
- A proven Project Manager who has delivered large scale process and systems implementations
- Understanding and experience of implementing new Finance Systems
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong Communication skills
- Able to positively influence others and drive change
12 month contract role Package £70,000 - £80,000 plus free on site parking + additional business benefits.
Working a great team environment where you can really make a difference
Brewster McBride Search & Selection is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of executive talent. Please visit our website at www.brewstermcbride.co.uk for more details about how we may be able to assist you in your job search.
- project Manager
- IT Systems
- Systems integration
- Systems accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job