Our client an agriculture business based in Telford is looking to recruit an Identification Quality Manager.
Main Purpose of Role:
To oversee and integrate identification systems and be focussed on managing and delivering key projects to ensure traceability, data quality and accuracy is achieved.
- Create detailed project plans within agreed budget and milestones;
- Manage identification systems effectively by considering all different factors when making changes and effectively communicating to the relevant people every step of the way;
- Ensure identification protocols are maintained to a high standard on time and within budget;
- Work closely with the Holstein UK departments required to help deliver system enhancements;
- Communicate with key stakeholders;
- Liaise with partners and ensure that they deliver to agreed plans;
- Work closely with the CEO and produce regular updates on progress and workload;
- Continuously develop and improve on current skillset;
- To complete any other duties as required from time to time.
- Must have a back ground in, or good knowledge of, Bio-technology;
- Must have very good knowledge of IT and preferably experience in computer science;
- Must have project management experience;
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry, particularly livestock, is preferable but not essential;
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent is desirable.
- A first-class communicator, both written and oral;
- A proactive individual who takes responsibility and ownership in a positive manner;
- An excellent problem-solver who tackles challenges with enthusiasm;
- A true change agent who is able to deal with uncertainty, accepting new ideas and driving and communicating change;
- A very committed and diligent working style;
- An excellent relationship-builder, working with integrity, being direct and straight-forward whilst respecting and considering others;
- A natural knowledge-sharer who communicates with focus, simplicity and clarity and is able to differentiate fact from opinion;
- An innovative thinker who challenges the norm;
- An organised planner who is able to improve and develop processes, set standards and monitor performance, and prioritise their own activities and time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job