Our client an agriculture business based in Telford is looking to recruit an Identification Quality Manager.
Main Purpose of Role:
To oversee and integrate identification systems and be focussed on managing and delivering key projects to ensure traceability, data quality and accuracy is achieved.
- Create detailed project plans within agreed budget and milestones;
- Manage identification systems effectively by considering all different factors when making changes and effectively communicating to the relevant people every step of the way;
- Ensure identification protocols are maintained to a high standard on time and within budget;
- Work closely with the Holstein UK departments required to help deliver system enhancements;
- Communicate with key stakeholders;
- Liaise with partners and ensure that they deliver to agreed plans;
- Work closely with the CEO and produce regular updates on progress and workload;
- Continuously develop and improve on current skillset;
- To complete any other duties as required from time to time.
- Must have a back ground in, or good knowledge of, Bio-technology;
- Must have very good knowledge of IT and preferably experience in computer science;
- Must have project management experience;
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry, particularly livestock, is preferable but not essential;
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent is desirable.
- A first-class communicator, both written and oral;
- A proactive individual who takes responsibility and ownership in a positive manner;
- An excellent problem-solver who tackles challenges with enthusiasm;
- A true change agent who is able to deal with uncertainty, accepting new ideas and driving and communicating change;
- A very committed and diligent working style;
- An excellent relationship-builder, working with integrity, being direct and straight-forward whilst respecting and considering others;
- A natural knowledge-sharer who communicates with focus, simplicity and clarity and is able to differentiate fact from opinion;
- An innovative thinker who challenges the norm;
- An organised planner who is able to improve and develop processes, set standards and monitor performance, and prioritise their own activities and time.