Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £25 - £30k basic (depending on experience)
Overview: A Project Manager / Account Manager level position working for a large artwork & repro agency focusing on managing packaging artwork & print based campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Actively build relationships with the client for the agency ensuring that they are happy with the service offering.
* Work as a liaison with design, print, product development, buying team and all stakeholders to ensure brand values are upheld.
* To review and access clients' briefs ensuring technical and commercial specifications are accurate and processed into production orders.
* Oversee high profile food packaging projects and NPD re-designs for various categories managing all artwork stages.
* Attend design brief meetings, manage the approval of pack copies, artwork, design & repro to ensure the print dates are met.
* Hold weekly meeting with the client to discuss project status and respond to any queries or issues.
* Manage the critical path and deadlines addressing any issues or delays when necessary.
* Keep ahead of retail trends and advise the client.
What we are looking for:
* Excellent Project Management skills gained in a packaging / artwork / repro / graphics production based environment
* Experience of working on packaging campaigns and knowledge of print processes for packaging
* Can be experience gained studio based or onsite / implant
* MUST be confident in speaking with & feeding back to clients stakeholders
* Industry knowledge and experience in print or packaging (packaging ideally!)
* As much technical knowledge of print, artwork and repro as possible is great - to understand various print techniques .
* Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant experience then please click apply or send your CV across to. Quote reference number CM11833
- account manager
- project manager
- account management
- project management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job