Project Estimator required for our client in the construction industry based in North London. The requirement for a Project Estimator is a permanent, customer facing role and the successful applicant will have experience in a similar role with a background of customer service. This role is office based in North London and therefore the Project Estimator will need to be located within a one hour commuting distance of North London.
Project Estimator And Coordinator Position Overview
The successful candidate will also be responsible for processing enquiries, costing, pricing and order processing and must have proven experience in each of these fields. The Project Estimator will also contribute to installation planning, scheduling and quality control and must have experience in this area of work. It is expected that the Project Estimator will have the ability to manage multiple workloads and must be able to understand construction drawings, take measurements and calculate areas.
Project Estimator And Coordinator Position Requirements
- An understanding of construction processes
- Excellent numeracy skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of Energy Efficiency Principles
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience and/or knowledge of the glazing industry desirable but not essential
Project Estimator And Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £30k
- Annual Bonuses
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job