Project Engineer – Capital Equiptment
Circa £40,000 - Rugby, Warwickshire
Blanc Aero Industries UK Limited is part of the LISI Group which is based in France and specialises in components and fastening systems in the Automotive, Medical and Aerospace sectors. Blanc Aero Industries UK Limited is based in Rugby and manufactures fasteners for the aerospace industry.
We are looking for a Capital Equipment Project Engineer to join our Process Development Team.
The main purpose of the role is to significantly improve operator’s productivity through application of automation technology.
The role is to work closely with our automation system integrators, current and potential technology suppliers as well as internal customers to identify cost effective ways for delivering future automated cells.
- Identify best practice from both internal and external sources and collaborate with chosen system integrators to develop technical specifications and execute high value automation projects.
- Oversee the purchase, qualification, delivery of assets within the production area and manage a budget.
- Manage projects using a structured internal methodology, maintain project action plans and communicate status.
- Define future state vision for one of our departments where many manual processes need to be automated and once you secure “buy in” from key stakeholders your execute the vision at the lowest possible cost for the business.
- You will manage strategic business projects.
- You will be working with cutting edge technology.
- Travel to suppliers and other sites within the group (approx. 10% of time).
- Coach and assist other team members.
33 Days holidays which include the 8 recognised bank holidays.
Health cash plan scheme
Performance related pay scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply today by submitting your CV, a cover letter and a word document answering the following questions:
- Your current salary (plus benefits package)
- Minimum salary required
- Notice period
- Reasons for wishing to move from your current company
- Specific relevant experience for this job
- What are the top tips for delivering long term strategic project (in context of new capital equipment)? This question should be answered from Project Manager point of view.
If your CV meets our requirements you will invited to an informal interview at the earliest convenience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'