Project Engineer - Controls Norfolk
My client is a local based manufacturer in Norfolk which supplies control and safety solutions for complex and critical applications across a variety of industry sectors These include:
Control & Safety Systems
They have a new opportunity for a project engineer to be responsible for managing and engineering development of projects. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing and engineering including commercial awareness and project cost control. Ability to work with clients to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects. Experience of project management to ensure software/hardware being developed by other engineers is functionally correct and conforms to company/customer standards and legislation. Attention to detail is extremely important to ensure full compliance with Company's QA standards in all relevant reporting; documentation; record-keeping and procedures. Up-dating/reviewing cost to complete documentation; producing detailed designs for automation/control systems.
* Taking an active role in the support of sales activities with preparation of technical proposals and direct client contact as appropriate
* Produce detailed designs for automation/control systems
* Planning project activities including creation/delivery of project plans with revision as revision as appropriate to meet client needs/requirements
* Preparation of project status reports to clients/ agreed project documentation
* Ability to ensure project specific task targets are met with respect to timeliness/cost
* Problem assessment/solving skills
* Accuracy/Attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to travel to clients sites as necessary
* PC Literate with experience of Microsoft Office Products in particular Word, Excel & databases.
Technique Recruitment solutions are a specialist engineering recruitment company based in Norfolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'