Project Engineer - Competitive Salary - Rochester
This role will require you to be responsible for and achieve targets on individual projects from the stage where CRC is awarded the contract through to completion in terms of the quality of its design, construction and technical performance, client satisfaction and financial results.
You will also be working with the Projects Director to establish and agree on project programmes that will comply with all contractual obligations and satisfy the client’s requirements.
- To establish, agree and provide for the design of structures, finishes, air
conditioning, filtration systems, furniture, electrical and mechanical services and specialist
- To procure all materials and sub-contract packages from suppliers in a timely fashion and to
- To monitor and ensure that the quality of work and materials are appropriate
and to the clients’ satisfaction
- To report to the Projects Director through the company’s operational and reporting procedures
on progress via individual project programmes
Clean Room Construction Ltd (CRC) is one of the UK’s leading specialists in the design and construction of cleanrooms and controlled environments for science and technology. They have been designing, building, upgrading and servicing containment facilities since 1967.
Quality, safety and service underpin everything they do, from employing the best staff possible to offering a service that is second to none. Take this exciting opportunity to join this market leader now.
The key skills and qualities of a Project Engineer:
- Having the ability to supervise projects whenever necessary
- Having good negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.