A Project Engineer is required with the capability to accomplish the project objectives, to ensure projects are delivered on time and to customers budgetary expectations. Candidates with experience of working in high precision machining or electronic assembly processes would be well received.
Due to company expansion and growth this forward-thinking organisation, who supply high precision components to the aerospace, defence and life sciences require a Project Engineer to support their operation.
As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Define and communicate project objectives.
- Manage the scope of the project management triangle across, cost, time, scope and quality.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Program and graphical evaluation and review techniques.
- Experience of high precision machining or electronic assembly processes.
- Exposure to managing upto 10 multiple projects at once.
- Strong time management, communication, and customer facing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of project management within a highly technicla environment that wants to develop their career. In return for your experience, this highly innovative and exciting company will offer you:
- 25 days Holidays
- Company Bonus
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Career development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are degree qualified, have experience of working in multi-functional teams and are results orientated, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .