Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a Manufacturing company in Nottinghamshire. They are currently experiencing mass expansion and growth within their business and are in need of a Project Design Manager to help build and develop products while also effectively running projects.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Manufacturing company in Nottinghamshire, the successful Project Design Manager will work as part of a business that aid the construction on permanent buildings. The business pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong work ethic to ensure that they manufacture specialist products to a high specification.
The Project Design Manager at the Nottinghamshire manufacturing business would be expected to;
- Provide design oversight across multiple projects
- Coordinate with Construction and Project Management Managers to complete projects efficiently
- Liaise with Commercial and Construction departments to decide upon the correct Subcontractors
- Produce project design programmes to help project resource plans
- Support Structural CAD Technicians
- Create design risk assessments
- Help to the develop new product standards
The Successful Project Design Manager at the Nottinghamshire business would be expected to have;
- HNC/HND or Degree in relevant discipline
- Good knowledge using CAD software, specifically REVIT
- The ability to produce structural calculations
- Experience within a design role
- Have experience of managing a team
Competitive salary, apply for more information.