Be the Solution. Imagine the Impact.
Since 1992, Omnicell has been a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Our employees are inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings —from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home. Over 4,000 customers’ worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety, with more than 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies working with Omnicell to maintain high accuracy and quality standards in medication dispensing.
Omnicell - Inspired by Care
The Project Deployment Manager (PDM) is part of the Omnicell International PMO and a key customer facing role which has a minimum of 3 or more years of experience in healthcare, managing software solutions or healthcare equipment implementations. The Omnicell PDM manages all aspects of the project and communications throughout the life of the project. The PDM is responsible for managing the revenue, timelines, resources, expectations, and milestones for Omnicell solution implementation. The role will work across sales and operations to analyse customer operational requirements and system capabilities to propose effective solutions. The position will assist with developing and executing change management strategy (communication, buy-in, training, technical support) to enable a smooth implementation of new systems and enhancements.
- Overall project accountable as the project and customer owner. Accountable for project quality, on time and on budget.
- Holds responsibility for development of standard project documents such as statement of work, project plan, issues management log and customer acceptance criteria.
- Manages the project team that can include multiple other resources from various teams for the lifetime of a project and also be the single delivery resource covering all aspects of implementation
- Assessing current practices, collecting information and analysing customer needs to determine correct solutions.
- Assist in design and implementation of new projects by analysing customer requirements
- Develops and drives adoption of standard implementation plan development through first of kind deployment and NPI
- Mentors other project managers on standard processes and deployment tools
- Ability to install and configure solutions to customer requirements as part of the wider implementation team.
- Tests configuration and workflow changes. Develops test scripts. Performs unit, system, and integration testing per standards and documents outcome.
- Assists with the planning, implementing, testing, training and support of customer implementations.
- Manages change requests and their impact to overall project timeline and project costs.
- Conducts training with end users - either one on one or group sessions.
- Provides go-live support and post go live support to ensure customer is successful with implemented solution.
- Liaise and co-operate with other regions.
- Over 3 years of working within either the pharmacy or technology deployment industry
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working with clinical applications, including design, testing, and training preferred.
- Persuasive and effective communication skills with ability to work across multiple internal and external teams
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of total time between regional offices and customer sites
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree relevant to in the area of Pharmacy or technology related to Omnicell solutions
- Hold a current PMP certificate or agree to obtain one within 6 months of start date.
- Must be fluent in English
- Previous and substantial experience in a healthcare especially in retail or hospital pharmacy
- Has previous experience of automation and software solutions and their implementation
- Qualifications/Experience in the area of Nursing/Pharmacy
- Ability to speak other languages highly advantageous
- Software Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'