We are excited to be working in collaboration with a leading telecoms company involved in a new FTTP scheme across Norfolk.
This position offers excellent long-term career growth potential with the flexibility of remote working.
Salary to £30k | Bonus | Stakeholder Pension | Private Healthcare | 25 Days Holiday
* Ensure that works are scheduled according to required guidelines
* Managing a diary of works; ensuring all targets and deadlines are met according to client specifications
* Analyse work orders to identify any required traffic management or potential issues that could affect the works being carried out. Ensuring these are dealt with and escalated to the relevant parties
* Preparing reports for ongoing and completed works; ensuring the client is kept up to date with works progress
* Regularly liaising with management to ensure that all completed works are recorded, logged and invoiced accordingly
* Ensuring all customer complaints and issues are accurately recorded and passed on the relevant department
* Previous planning / scheduling experience in the utilities industry
* Working independently you will need to be well organised and an excellent communicator
* Experience of streetwork permitting would be beneficial
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel
#NRSWA #streetwork #utilities #utility #power #gas #telecom #water #highways #excavation #permit #notice #reinstatement #FPN #section74 #planner #schedule #pon #management #KPI #projectcoordinator #projectmanager #projectadministrator #technicalcoordinator
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'